Spas?

There is also a spa at the Palace in Downtown Disney.

Of the three that I have been to I would rank them as follows.

1. Saratoga Springs
2. Palace
3. Grand Floridan

Based on the report my wife made when she recently visited the new spa at the Dolphin, I think it has potential to be number one.

just subsrcibing. I am staying at the Dolphin in Sept and am really looking forward to trying the Madera Spa! I can't wait to see their services list. :cool1:

webray said:
There is also a canyon ranch spa at Gaylord Palms...it is fantastic.

i couldn't stand the canyon ranch spa at Gaylord Palms......
I've been at that one, at GF and at Saratoga Springs...

of the above, my favorite is the spa at the Grand Floridian....it's the smallest, most intimate, the most relaxing (due to the size, it's much quieter...also the set up is much nicer than the one at the gaylord palms)..

bottom line, i highly recommend the spa at the GF....

a few months back i posted a complete description of the GF spa....i'll see if i can find it for you....

i am hoping to go to Grand Floridian spa for my hubby bday. does anyone know how far that is from the wilderness lodge ?

We're doing the GF Spa thing for our anniversary in May. The Grand Romantic Evening (although it'll be at noon) and his and hers pedicures. We're staying at the Poly so I'd like to be close. I'll have to keep Mandara in mind for next time.

I have a massage scheduled at the GF on my next trip (just next week). What is the usual rate for tipping at a spa?

I was able to find 2006 pricing for both SSR and GF, but not the one at the Dolphin... Can anyone point me to pricing?

Thanks!

which spas are closest to wl ? and the Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort ?

For Wilderness Lodge I would say it is the Grand Floridian

For Caribbean Beach, I think the Dolphin's, then the Palace's and finally Saratoga Springs.

gatour said:
For Wilderness Lodge I would say it is the Grand Floridian

For Caribbean Beach, I think the Dolphin's, then the Palace's and finally Saratoga Springs.

thank you so so much

I was SSR's spa on 3/20.

I have been to quite a few spas and absolutley loved this. My best friend who lives in the area accompanied me for our girls day out.

We each had an Adirondak Stone Massage and Mystical Forest Body wrap. I though I died and went to heaven.

Can't wait to go again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter