• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sparrow easier to get?

The VMK Homepage has 4 games listed, Narnia, Buzz, POTC for the ship parts and Blizzard Beach. Tried Narnia and got the Teleporter. Must be my day though, was entering saved POTC codes from last year and won the Sparrow suit today too.

Woot hello Am!

Tried Narnia and got the Teleporter. Must be my day though, was entering saved POTC codes from last year and won the Sparrow suit today too.

95882Narnia-med.jpg
Now that's what I call a lucky day! :scared1:

Rather bitter-sweet for the Narnia teleporters though, isn't it? A lovely item that can't be shared with anyone.....

are there anymore generators left? cuz i have never seen, or found any,

btw, hey drum (its Elijaho)

Like everyone else, I've just been getting X's on the Pirates one. Got codes two separate times on Narnia for the teleporter. But whenever I play Yeti, no codes come up at all. I thought it wasn't giving out codes anymore, so I uninstalled it on my computer today. Maybe I'll re-install it.

WOOT, Drum! So glad to see you made your way here, and nobody got banned in the process! :rotfl: Welcome to the DIS!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread...

when i would cluick the link it wouldnt bring me to any game!!! ah i need sparrow so bad, can someone help me

i am new to vmk and this forum if you could give me directions of how to get to the game to win sparrow that would be great also i tried the likes posted and got to a site but how do you get vmk codes there ty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter