Sparrow easier to get?

tolkien7

<font color=red>Doc is the coolest dwarf!</font><b
After seeing the thread about a recent win, I decided to play again. And I finally won! Perhaps they have made the Sparrow suit easier to get?

Maybe they have since May is so called "Pirate Month". Perhaps they are making more codes to give more people a chance. If that's true, Sparrow isn't going to be "rare" anymore.

Wish I was lucky enough to get one. LoL :laughing:

Im not sure, I lost the link to the one that leads you directly to the last stage, so i gave up putting them in.

How many trys does trys did it take the day you got it?

I played until I had three pages in Word (one code per line - not sure how many that is). I got the winning code at the beginning of the third page.

I just entered 102 codes this afternoon. I have been entering codes off and on ever since the game started and still haven't managed to get Sparrow.

I think you just got lucky.

Congrats! :goodvibes

I just entered 102 codes this afternoon. I have been entering codes off and on ever since the game started and still haven't managed to get Sparrow.

I think you just got lucky.

Congrats! :goodvibes

Thank you. I hope you get lucky too.

omg you guys freakin rock!! i didnt know the short cut thing i would find all the items everytime and it was just getting old!! hopefully i will get lucky and win a sparrow!!

is it ok to get codes from there? i know some people were abusing pirate game codes awhile ago..

This is okay from what I've heard. It's been announced and shown enough that if VMK had an issue with it that they would have fixed it by now. The original issue was people using a loop which was on the codes page until they fixed it.

Well anywho back to the topic. Congratz on the Sparrow Suit doc! I have yet to achieve mine.

Hey everyone, Could someone post the direct link to the game, or PM me? Every time i click the link to the main page, then click the game, it says "Sorry, page cannot be found." I'd appreciate the help :)
Thanks

Hey everyone, Could someone post the direct link to the game, or PM me? Every time i click the link to the main page, then click the game, it says "Sorry, page cannot be found." I'd appreciate the help :)
Thanks

Try the Refresh button (?).

Congratulations on the win, doc!

I've been trying at that game for a long time but still no win :sad1: Congratulations on you sparrow though! :banana:

Thanks everyone! I truly hope you all can win as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter