Sparkpeople....anyone else use this site?

npmommie

<font color=red>Channels George Michael in her car
I just discovered it thanks to another mom I know, I love this site, I am tracking my calories, and exercise, its super easy to use, and I downloaded the app for my itouch so I can take it with me!

I was never a calorie counter, it was always too much trouble, and my waistline is paying for it now:)
I am hoping this helps me to stay on track and be more aware of what I am taking in!

www.sparkpeople.com

I love sparkpeople.com. There is a team for the Disboards there but apparently we all spend our time on the boards because it is a very quiet group. There is so much information on the site, it can get a little overwhelming but the diet and fitness trackers work great for me.
My id there is 1313harbor.

Good luck on your journey to good health! :hippie:

I just joined yesterday. :)

lisah0711, I think you are right, we spend so much time over here on the DIS that it's just too quiet over there! :rotfl:

I did decide to look at WISH again though, because of you guys over on SP, so here I am! :banana:

I joined last spring when I joined my work "biggest loser" program. It's great for tracking calories. I lost 20lbs in 12 wks and won for the women.

I also am on Sparkpeople to track my food intake and water consumption. I really don't like the exerciser tracker on it though :(.

I use it but need to be more consistent with it. My SN is same over there as here. I joined a challenge on there but not sure I can keep up with the fast moving one here and then the one there as well. The challenge I join was through the Done Girls Team then they had their own page and a page for each "team" and I haven't weeded through all the info yet. Gotta get on it. The Done Girls Team is an AWESOME team and very motivating. Join them or at least check it out.

I joined, and so far I love it! My username there is the same as here (lyncecelia) :goodvibes:

Thanks for using me as a referral, lyncecelia! I think that you will like sparkpeople.com There is a lot of information so take it in small steps. The "Fast Break" program is a good place to start. Good luck!

Is it just me, or is the site down? It won't let me add any food to my tracker from the app or the website? :confused3

It just worked for me. Are you sure that you are signed in. It's been a long time since I signed up -- there might be a registration email that you need to reply to. :confused3

I was able to record my breakfast, but it's not letting me record anything else? It's really weird?

I emailed tech support, let's hope the help....lol.

I love sparkpeople. Such a great way to track your food and good recipes. For those that want it you can even get a daily menu.

I use it for calorie tracking and (sometimes) exercise tracking, and lurk around the boards a bit, not much else. There's so much info there that it's a bit overwhelming. Didn't know there was a DIS team over there...I'll have to check it out!

Does it really work? How exactly do you use it?
I guess you are using it so you are figuring out how things go. I like it to keep me on track with what I eat. Problem is now I've lost touch with it and up I went. Hope it helps for you.

I just joined myself, but I have not finished setting everything up. I should have time to do that tomorrow.

I have just decided to lose my weight that I have slowly put on over the past few years. I don't have a lot to lose, but I have had a hard time getting started.

Well, I did great all week until we went out of town this weekend. :sad2: Now I have to start all over again. I am in a vicious cycle of losing a couple of pounds during the week, then I gain it back over the weekend. :headache:
Anyway, hopefully this site will help me too. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter