Spark Notes Version/Day Trip

runwad

Dis Veteran
We've not been to Disney since the inception of the magic bands and new fast pass system. My DD17 is going to MK for one day during her spring break. We've already got a one day ticket. Can someone tell me what we need to do so she can get fast passes? They won't be making any dining reservations this trip.

Thanks!

She can set up a My Disney Experience account if she doesn't already have one.
She can attach her ticket to it and make FPs when she gets 30 days from her trip if she wants FPs.

Right. Set up a My Disney Experience account and link the ticket. Download the app to have, though I prefer using the desktop site to actually set everything up. The ticket should have a number to link to it. If this is a paper or eticket she'll have to pick up an RFID card at will call, but she can still set up the FPs ahead of time.

Select FP+ at 30 days out for an off-site stay (assuming). They can be done at midnight Eastern time exactly 30 days before the date.

Check the very helpful Mesaboy thread for general advice about FP=. It can be found here:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/fa...ed-priorities-and-strategies-part-ii.3326057/

That's all there is to it. It might sound complicated, but it's really not. I recommend that she play around with the site or the app to get a feel for things before the window opens. Also, she might want to link her friends (they can have their own accounts) so they can all get the same FPs if that's a concern. It can be done and then selections can be made for everybody.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter