spanish speakers servers aboard the magic?

dvcspain

Mouseketeer
do you know who are them? good ones!!!!

we are going to be at the trasantlantic cruise this september

thank you

Si es posible, llamar a Disney Cruise Line y lo han solicitado en su reserva. También puedes enviarlas por correo electrónico. Tuve un hablante de español en el sueño, pero eso no le ayudará mucho. Siento no poder ser de más ayuda. pirate:

I've taken a few years of Spanish classes, and done a bit of independent study, but I'm a long ways from fluency (it took me a while just to read the above post, and that wasn't very complex... lol). When my family cruises the Mexican Riviera next year I wonder if it might be nice to communicate in Spanish with the servers.... hmm. Do you think it might be just too annoying for the busy servers to deal with my horrible Spanish? I was hoping that I might improve my Spanish, a least a little, while touring around Mexico. To be honest, I'm always so embarrassed when I'm trying to use my Spanish... if I ever want to become fluent, I'll have to get past that!

Gracias. :)

I've taken a few years of Spanish classes, and done a bit of independent study, but I'm a long ways from fluency (it took me a while just to read the above post, and that wasn't very complex... lol). When my family cruises the Mexican Riviera next year I wonder if it might be nice to communicate in Spanish with the servers.... hmm. Do you think it might be just too annoying for the busy servers to deal with my horrible Spanish? I was hoping that I might improve my Spanish, a least a little, while touring around Mexico. To be honest, I'm always so embarrassed when I'm trying to use my Spanish... if I ever want to become fluent, I'll have to get past that!

Gracias. :)

I bet many of them would think that it was cute. Go for it! I spoke a little french with one in 2007, and spanish with one when we were just on the Dream. If they are busy they will usually politely excuse themselves. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter