Spanish menus?

sandmansjupiter

Earning My Ears
I am planning my trip tp the World in August and I am traveling with a few "spanish only" family memebers so I was wonderig if anyone knows where I can find the Disney menus in Spanish?

I have created a 5x5 book with all sorts of information, ADR confirmation numbers, and other important details and these menues will be added to the book and passed to my friends in advance so the time at the tables is not spent translating the menues...

Thanks in advance for anyones help... :thumbsup2

So...I see I will have to take on the project of doing this myself...

If anyone wants the translated menus when I'm done just ask away...

I would hate to think noone is interested in these translated menus...
I haven't gotten one person to say they would ned it or want it.

I must be nuts to do this but I really thought I would be helping myself and others... oh well...

on with the translating!:surfweb:

I don't know where you are eating but some restaurants especially the Signature ones, and some in the resorts like The Wave, seem to have rotating items as things come in season and go out of season. So just be careful if you put in all this effort now some items may be irrelevant/replaced by August.

I have never asked, so I am not sure, but the restaurants themselves might have menus in different languages. You might be able to ask the host/hostess if they have that option. It sounds like you already spent your time translating, but it might be worth asking at the restaurants, especially for current menu items and specials.

I don't know where you are eating but some restaurants especially the Signature ones, and some in the resorts like The Wave, seem to have rotating items as things come in season and go out of season. So just be careful if you put in all this effort now some items may be irrelevant/replaced by August.

I am eating in 16 diffrent locations and I know the menues do change somewhat from time to time. My goal here is not to spend 30 minutes translating these menues to my family at the table. Since I am doing all this work I thought it might be useful to someone else...

I have never asked, so I am not sure, but the restaurants themselves might have menus in different languages. You might be able to ask the host/hostess if they have that option. It sounds like you already spent your time translating, but it might be worth asking at the restaurants, especially for current menu items and specials.

As I made ADR's I asked and was told that most resturant do not have these menus in Spanish and for that matter in any other language. The exception is in Epcot where you might find the menus in the native language of the pavillion you are visiting...

I find it odd that they wouldn't have menus in other languages. They wouldn't need to have an abundance of them I wouldn't think, but a few in Spanish, French, Japanese, etc; I wouldn't think would hurt. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter