• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spaghetti Squash

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
Does anyone have a yummy recipe for spaghetti squash? I just bought one and would love to know how to give it a great flavor.

My favorite is just to cut it in half ,seed it, put it in the microwave (,in a dish with a little water and cover with plastic wrap, about 10min.)until it is stringy and scoops out easily . I scoop it out and eat it with butter and salt and pepper. If you like squash it has great flavor . My friend put spaghetti squash on it. Another puts brown sugar. It is a ymmy side dish.

After boiling it I take out the strings and add sauteed peppers, mushrooms, onions and eggplant and add a little olive oil, salt and pepper...yummy. I do this with tofu too!

You can also put spaghetti sauce on it and add a little parmesan cheese - YUMMY! (A nice substitute for pasta.)

We make alfredo sauce for ours, or just grate fresh parm over the top of it with a little butter. Some italian sausage on the side.

I put shrimp scampi over it - very tasty!

Sue:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter