Spaceport or Happy Limo?

collinsfamle

Mouseketeer
I have narrowed our transportation choices down to Spaceport or Happy Limo. What is your experience with either of these? Does anyone have a preference? We will probably be taking a mini van and not a limo if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance for your input.:moped:

We used Happy Limo last summer and were very happy with them. I also chose the minivan option as I knew that we were going to have too much luggage for a town car to work.

We did three legs with them - MCO to Universal, Universal to Port Canaveral, Port Canaveral to MCO.

We had the minvan for the first leg, but they ended up using a Suburban for the other two legs. Driver's were friendly and infomative and the vehicles were clean and well kept.

I'm planning to use them again for our trip next summer.

We will be using Happy Limo for the 4th time in a couple of months. Very pleased with them. We had an issue one year when the driver went to the wrong hotel to pick us up. Our pick up was an hour late. But to me, the quality of a good company is how they handle things when they do go wrong. Communication was constant with the company during the situation and all was quickly resolved (with a partial refund).

We used Happy Limo this past May for our Disney cruise. We had never used private transportation before and always used Disney Magical Express, so I was a little nervous. We loved them and are using them for our 7 day cruise next May. We booked a limo from our resort in Disney World to the Port and then Back to our resort in Disney World after the cruise. The driver had the limo stocked with soda and snacks which was a nice surprise since we didn't request it, and also had a dvd player to watch Disney movies on our ride. On our ride back that driver had it stocked with only water. So I will know to request what we like next time and bring whatever movie we would like to watch. Both drivers were amazing and friendly. We also used the complimentary stop to pick up alcohol for on our cruise. After our cruise on the way back to Disney they offered an additional stop and we and grabbed breakfast to eat in the limo since we took early express walk off the ship that morning to get back to Disney world to spend the day at the park. Both drivers contacted me by my cell phone and we were picked up on time it was perfect. There is also a coupon on Mousesavers for Happy Limo it was $20 but I think it went to $10 off now. Have an amazing trip!

We've used Happy Limo on 3 previous trips and have been thrilled with there service. First 2 we hired a suburban, this past June ordered a mini van instead, the driver showed up at the hotel on time and in a 10 passenger limo instead. Free upgrade, we were loving life! Highly recommend.

I've used Happy Limo many times to go from the resorts to the port. Always pleased with them. One recommendation, have them scheduled to arrive 15 minutes before you think you should leave. They have tended to be a few minutes late, never really late, but now I make the pick up time a little earlier.

Would you mind sharing how you narrowed to these 2 options of all those available? Might help others with the same question.

Another recommendation for Happy Limo. My only "complaint" is that on our last cruise they upgraded us to the Hummerzine from the Stretch Navigator for the ride to PC. The kids (and adults) loved is so much I just *had* to book it for our next cruise. They spoiled us! :thumbsup2

I've used both and so have a few of my cruise-mates. No complaints on either one.

There are several very good 'limo' services for the ports/airport at Port Canaveral. Any one of them can have isolated incidents or problems. Tiffany Towncar and Southern Elegance are two more of the good ones, but I think you can get a little better rate with the two you mentioned.

I have narrowed our transportation choices down to Spaceport or Happy Limo. What is your experience with either of these? Does anyone have a preference? We will probably be taking a mini van and not a limo if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance for your input.:moped:

Happy Limo. We've used them a few times and they've been flawless. I love that as I'm leaving the ship I always receive a text from the driver letting me know they're ready, and asking me to text back when I clear customs. Very convenient.

We've used Happy Limo twice and were very satisfied with them. We had a town car the first time from WDW to PC (return to MCO), very clean and on time. The second time, we had reserved a Suburban, but the night before our trip we got a call that our driver had a pick-up in the stretch Hummer right after us, so would it be ok if they upgraded us, free of charge, since that would be easier for them. We had the Suburban for the ride back to MCO and that was great too...

Would you mind sharing how you narrowed to these 2 options of all those available? Might help others with the same question.

No problem. For us it simply came down to dollars and cents. Happy Limo's price for a minivan from a Disney resort to the port is $154.00, and Spaceport is $150 for the same trip. Spaceport does give a $10 discount for paying in cash - but for some reason I had a better feeling about Happy Limo. With the positive responses I received; that is who I am going to go with.

Also just want to say that if you are looking for a different kind of vehicle, then be sure to check the prices of other places as well. For example, if we had decided to take a limo instead, Southern Elegance would have been less expensive than Happy Limo.

Thanks everyone for your input!:)

If I can piggy back on this question......

We have Happy Limo set up for our cruise in October. They will be taking us from our WDW hotel to the port. I know they will make a grocery stop for us, but some in our party want the grocery stop and some want somewhere to get alcohol. Is they place that they stop somewhere that has both close by?

Thanks!

If I can piggy back on this question...... We have Happy Limo set up for our cruise in October. They will be taking us from our WDW hotel to the port. I know they will make a grocery stop for us, but some in our party want the grocery stop and some want somewhere to get alcohol. Is they place that they stop somewhere that has both close by? Thanks!

Yes. There are strip malls that have both. Just let them know ahead of time that you want this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter