SPACE SUIT: who needs one and who can gift one

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave2: Hello! My son, PhantomofB, has asked me to put him on the list for the space suit wannabees! :) :) :)

Thank you to all of you that put in so much time playing that game to win everyone here a space suit! Woot Woot!

I'm useless I'll keep trying, I can get divers suits that was logical but I'm not fast enough on the trigger for this space game. If anyone wants to take pity on someone of the older generation, I'd be very grateful..
Thanx

Ditto: I have been trying to "win" one of these for my son's character. I *used* to be pretty good as asteroids, but I think age has caught up with me ;) If anyone can help, let me know.

Thank you!

Maleficent2 said:
Since we did so well with the other thread and maybe some DIS folks who are very talented Game wise and have won multis of the Space suit might want to gift them....

Please post.

I know it is early yet and some might want to try and win this on their own but just in case....

I may need one since level two is as far as I have gotten ;) but I am going to keep trying......wish me luck :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

PLease only ask for a gift if you can not win this game on your own and do not own a space suit already...also don't trade your space suit then come here asking to be gifted another one that too is unfair.

Here is the list of DISers who need the SPACE SUIT in order that they posted...I will adjust their names as they are gifted(please let me know if you gift a player or player let me know if you receive a gift...thanks)Also let me know if I missed anyone(only human;) )

Maleficent2 WOOT gifted by Cheezeman05
Chickysmom Woot gifted by Daisypaws
BurritoBaby gifted by Daisypaws Woot Woot
Kitashus Woot Gifted by DaisyPaws!and KingHusky for her DS
Polysisterchick Woot gifted by DippyDawg/KingHusky
Disneyfanlv WOOT gifted by KingHusky!!!
Wendot traded for one
Aeryn Woot Gifted by KingHusky!
PirateDragon gifted by KingHusky Woot
Scampi/FairyDust gifted by KingHusky Woot
SoraNecross-needs helmet?
Captain Brain gifted by Kinghusky Woot
Sonya Gifted by KingHusky WOOT WOOT
MaliaMike Gifted by KingHusky! WOOT
x13igDudex12WON HIS OWN WOOT WOOT will gift as soon as he wins another
Nautilus Woot KingHusky gifted
BlueSomebody gifted by KingHusky!!!WOOT WOOT
WDW2004WDW Gifted by King Husky
FlyingPegasus gifted by AZCat
CatHerder Gifted by KingHusky Woot Woot
MiaKoda
LittleBelle Daisypaws gifted her Woot
Iris Gifted by her DS!!!WOOT WOOT
luvthattink gifted by a DIS kid! Woot
DocHT gifted by AZ_Cat WOOT
Raccyn gifted by CL_TinkerBlue WOOT
HollyJoy gifted by Petzer/DaisyPaws
VirtuallyMe Woot gifted by AZCat
disvaclub92 gifted by LisainNC
CoolTigerLiliy
ChiaBob
OnceUponAStar*
MakeMineMusic-Ears gifted by Wendot WOOT!
joece
riccio13
milkabum
ToonDude/BuddyGenie Gifted by Snug Woot
MissGaLinda
Waffleman
Jackoman
bocabryan
goofyandplutoluver got one in trade
McHootie
Nickso
Princelegolas
BriarRosie
MaiKodaWDW
Arielfn93
Charliez
disneymiss
buzz2400
purplegoddess gifted by DaisyPaws! Woot
LuvN~travel
pokemon_master WOOT won one himself!
Dis-Wiz got one from their Dad Woot!
Alyce Gifted by KingHusky! Woot
Shadowball242
deepshadow
Tinkerbelle2992
tigeressjewel
piratesmate
elementgirl gifted by a friend
cteddiesgirl
Ravenisfaven
CL_polybabe
NeoKevin
Zizema
Gottatravel
visitingthemouse gifted by JenTink Woot
DizCaptain
HappyBoy gifted by KingHusky
Danola
NiteBeforXmas WON ONE!!!WOOT WOOT
threeboysmom gifted by Wendot Woot !!Woot!!
Saxsoon
Sorcermickey
NMUdisneyfan
BobRichmond gifted by Maleficent2 who was gifted by LisainNC
Jellyrolls Gifted by a special friend WOOT WOOT
Mickle
Kitashus for DD
catnik
iluvcountry
RecklessPuppy+1
sonya
kutiepetutie
dpuck1998
PopStar
Cooldasiy
Lauralee
Sonya
AWSpinner
Fed-X
Zizema sister
daviedude
Jackoman
Mamma Rabbit
Guest Yoshi
Palmnut
Arthua

Players that need the yellow chair only

Maleficent2
gruthie
nightmareb4xmas
virtuallyme
kutiepetutie
goofyandplutoluver
pokemon_master

Mal
hello in vmk i am listed as zeldaslapme i was wondering if you can give me a space suit. i always wanted one but i could not get one it would make me really happy if you sent me one

Man,what really gets on my nerves is that the game is SO hard!!!!!!! I really need one too. It makes me feel bad that I stink at "Blast In Space"! Someone Please PM Me For A Code OR Meet Me On VMK. It's Because Everyone Is Being Gifted But Me.-Jackoman

Jackoman-Please stop asking for the suit...you will get one, you are on the list...but when you post over and over it just makes it harder on me to go thru all the posts to find who needs and who has been gifted.thanks

billy33v

this is not a trade thread...if you would like to trade for the suit please start another thread. Thanks

Miakoda-

Oops sorry about that...I have deleted my PM's :goodvibes and removed the extra from the list thanks for pointing that out.

LIST has been updated to this point.

Mal

zeldaslapme said:
hello in vmk i am listed as zeldaslapme i was wondering if you can give me a space suit. i always wanted one but i could not get one it would make me really happy if you sent me one
how do you get a space suit and im not JakoMan im zeldaslapme

Originally Posted by zeldaslapme

how do you get a space suit and im not JakoMan im zeldaslapme

I know you are not Jackoman...when your name comes up the list someone will gift you.

Please be patient you time will come.

Mal

Maleficent2 said:
Jackoman-Please stop asking for the suit...you will get one, you are on the list...but when you post over and over it just makes it harder on me to go thru all the posts to find who needs and who has been gifted.thanks

billy33v

this is not a trade thread...if you would like to trade for the suit please start another thread. Thanks

Miakoda-

Oops sorry about that...I have deleted my PM's :goodvibes and removed the extra from the list thanks for pointing that out.

LIST has been updated to this point.

Mal
sorry Mal-just pretty eager

i need space suit and the gold chair from it pm me the code

-marcm-

THX YOU AZCAT FOR GIFTING ME ONE that was very nice of you to do that for me mark me down as having one plz

I would like a space suit so much please! if anyone could gift me one that would be sooooo cool! :goodvibes :goodvibes

DarthJordan said:
I would like a space suit so much please! if anyone could gift me one that would be sooooo cool! :goodvibes :goodvibes
I thought you already had one.

:teeth: Take me off the list! :teeth: I won a suit today playing WorkerBea's game!

May I please have a space suit if someone has an extra?! I am not at all good at the new astroids game.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter