Space suit trades

Wendot

Mouseketeer
Space suits for pretty cheap, as long as you're patient. :)
I restarted this thread in hopes of being more organized.

Want a space suit?
I like ice, snow rugs, magic, quest, everest goodies, pins, costumes, pretty much anything. As long as the offer isn't ridiculously cheap like "2 barrel seats," I will accept. I don't think I've said no to anyone.

I also have lots of non-pants Space Suit parts if you're not looking for the whole thing.

This is a list of people who I will trade a space suit to:

Antonius
CoolDisGirl
April in Disney x2
TrixieBella

appletini x2
mherb
MKOATEYW
iMcFly
okwdreamin
silvrstrfx x2
prettybabe
Arwen
Captain-Crunch
bond007
Lady Boadicea
Alphawazup x2
Cpt.JackSpearow
coolguylazydude
Hawthorne
KrazyPete
mymrodon
comicbuzz
sutlee
vanJoshing
AstroShootingStar
pgsmfan1
swimchick x2
pixie-stick x2

If you're on the list, then I liked your offer and I will try to meet you in VMK sooner than later. If you already got a space suit (from whomever), let me know and I'll remove you. If you change your mind or I've been taking too long to meet you, let me know - no hard feelings.

P.S. The list order does not reflect priority. Everyone will get a space suit as we're able to meet. I'll have a space suit with your name on it if you manage to find me on VMK. :teeth:

Sorry if I forgot anyone, just post and let me know!

Thank you Wendot. I love my space suit. Thanks rock with helping us out so we could meet.

:Pinkbounc I see my name on the list!!! :Pinkbounc

Edited to Add: Made the trade and cant wait to wear my puffy pants tomorrow!!

Thank you Wendot, very generous of you. :)

Thanks to everyone that has traded me so far!

I currently have 8 space suits on me and they're going like hot cakes.

I will not be playing VMK until noon (PST) and at that time I will try PMming everyone on the list again to meet. I should mostly be on noon-close today while I do laundry and work and such. So thanks in advance for the patience!

If anyone else wants to offer, feel free to post here.

coolguylazydude said:
hey i have a lot of everest codes that i could trade to you for space suit plz
plz pm me

I'd be interested in 1 Everest room code and 3 Everest cart codes. If that's cool for you, I'll save a space suit code for you and we can just trade via PM. Thanks!

What is included in a space suit? Is it boots, pants, top and helmet? I'd give two blocks of ice for each part. So if I'm correct that would be eight blocks.

KrazyPete said:
What is included in a space suit? Is it boots, pants, top and helmet? I'd give two blocks of ice for each part. So if I'm correct that would be eight blocks.

Yes, I trade complete space suits with all 4 parts. :) PM me if you want to trade and let me know where I can find you. Thanks!

Wendot said:
I'd be interested in 1 Everest room code and 3 Everest cart codes. If that's cool for you, I'll save a space suit code for you and we can just trade via PM. Thanks!
ok i will give you 1 everest room code and 3 everest carts can you pm me i do not know how to pm for the space suit

I would still love to have a suit. I will try and look for you in vmk tomorrow!

mherb said:
I would still love to have a suit. I will try and look for you in vmk tomorrow!

Sounds great. I PMmed another person to search for Wendot at 8am PST tomorrow to make a space suit trade. So try me then!

On another note, coolguylazydude sent me 4 unused Everest codes to make a space suit trade and I just wanted to put a good word out there for his trading reputation. :)

Sorry Wendot but I am not available during the middle of the day as I will be at work. Is there an evening you are available to trade?

ok i got a space suit already but my friend ( doesnt have a dis account ) wants a space suit so im going to offer for him he offers:
11 x ice cube chairs
1 x everest cart couch
his vmk tittle is comicbuzz
thanks

Hi Wendot -

Gosh am I glad to find this post. I have ice and a snow carpet and I just private messaged you. I can't wait to hear from you!!!
Please, please put me on your list - thank you.

Hey, you gave me a space suit before but can I get another for a friend? I can give you everest codes or ice. Please let me know.

pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter