Space shuttle viewpoint?

klh-or

Portland, Oregon
I was really hoping Atlantis would launch during our trip (1/9 - 1/18) and it still might. However, if it is delayed, is it possible to get a glimpse of the shuttle itself at the launch pad without actually going to Kennedy Space Center?

Thanks!

It's on the launch pad right now, just saw it there Sunday. Only way to see it is by going to KSC and taking a bus out to the viewing area. You're still kind of far away, but it's as close as you can get.

As in go to KSC and take a tour? Dang, I don't think we'll have time to do that. I'll just keep an eye on the launch schedule. Thanks!

20-25 yrs ago we saw the shuttle in the sky from Sarasota during a nighttime launch (could have been real early in the morning...don't remember) and the glow was incredible. It would be awesome to see it at KSC......, but is it visible from Orlando?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter