• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm really curious about the kids menu. My oldest eats like an adult so she would at least eat the filet. Due to the price, I think I'll only book this ADR for the two of us unless there are some "normal" kid options available as well.

Last edited:
Yup. Gimme a minute to edit this and I'll type something up. :)

*edited to add* -

Pre fixe dinner – choose ap/entrée/dessert. $79?

Couple of different salad type options, one with grains, one with pears, a burrata with artichoke hearts that sounded kinda fun, tempura cauliflower.

Dinner was to be expected - choose the steak(filet) or the chicken(roasted) or the seafood thing(I wanna say salmon?). The also had duck and I wanna say short ribs. The veg option is a pasta and there was also a section underneath for lobster or a bone-in ribeye but they had prices next to them and I’m not sure if that was a substitution price?

Desserts were a plant-based carrot cake, chocolate cheesecake, gelato (a few flavors), and a lemon mousse with blueberries (Pandora, anyone?).

Lunch pre fixe - $55, ap/entrée

I believe the ap list was the same.

Lunch entrée had a burger option, and the filet was replaced with a flat iron steak.

Lots of wine on the list. Bunch of domestic beers, you can get a bud light in space. They had a couple different bottles of Skywalker wines (which I love) so that was nice. There was a mixed drink list for the dinner and the lounge but I didn't read through it since I'm a wine kinda gal.

Lounge bites has some deviled eggs and some sliders.

Obviously I should have taken screen shots and I’m sure some blogger did just that and will post it somewhere later. I'm forgetting some things.
You have a good memory. A+

Thanks to everyone for catching and sharing the info! Out of this world prices for sure, but not unexpected. Hope everyone who wants one can get a reservation when they finally open.

I'm really curious about the kids menu. My oldest eats like an adult so she would at least eat the filet. Due to the price, I think I'll only book this ADR for the two of us unless there are some "normal" kid options available as well.

Kids menus also posted in this thread a page back but- does "normal" options for you include spaghetti and meatballs, mac and cheese, or fried chicken tenders? If so, boy do I have some good news for you!

You have a good memory. A+
I was actually feeling a little bad about not knowing the seafood items since I don't eat it and only glanced by on my way to the good stuff!

Kids menus also posted in this thread a page back but- does "normal" options for you include spaghetti and meatballs, mac and cheese, or fried chicken tenders? If so, boy do I have some good news for you!
I don't know how I missed that...thank you! But dang. Now it looks like they serve food that my kids would actually eat. I'm telling myself this will be a once and done just for the experience so maybe that will help to justify the price point. Otherwise, ouch!

Thanks for the menus!!!! Think we will try for lunch during our Christmas trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter