• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Closest thing we've seen to a hint of an opening date. Not sure how dependable it is but it's better than nothing. Good sluething @HockeyBasedNYC!

Yeah I'd say that's pretty dependable info since it is seemingly coming directly out of the ownership group's mouth. But the way this project has gone, who knows.

I just set a Google alert for "Space 220". Anything new that pops up comes into my inbox. Most of the time I see job listings but this gem came up today.

April?

In this article it mentions:

"Next month, Patina Restaurant Group (PRG) is set to launch into space with the opening of Space 220 inside EPCOT Center, creating everlasting magic in the city known for doing just that."

https://totalfood.com/flatware-in-focus-introducing-studio-william-cutlery/

You do realize that this article is from 4 months ago???

Edit: Sorry, it was from 3 months ago.

Edit #2: My bad again, it was from 2 months ago...

Edit #3: I don't know why I can't get this right, it was from last month.

Edit #4: :duck:

For the first time I looked at the restaurant page on my computer, not mobile website. Has it always said “dining plans not accepted”, or is that new? 8C9D1057-7FC3-4F4C-90C2-C4EA2BCDD5AD.jpeg

Ask yourself this question... Does a restaurant seating 350 that pays about $100 for the flatware one person uses during a meal sound like it's going to be one Disney dining credit?
Where is that info coming from? A poster above mentioned DFB sending out an email, but I haven't gotten anything from them about Space 220 (Just the normal news email earlier.) I also don't see anything new about it on the DFB website.

Edit: Never mind, I was able to find it by searching their site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter