Space Mountain Tunnel Music

linda36d

WriterScott
I love that spacey-music, brings back memories and when my mom and i would be stuck in there for an hour waiting to ride SM...and hearing again last october brought back so many memories as it was her fave ride...anyone know where i could possibly find the music?

Just a reminder, gang...

Links to downloads of copyrighted audio material are not permitted on the DIS. :)

I normally hear it on one of the Live365 channels that I have playing throughout the day. There's no certain day or time so it's just a matter of luck. I don't know if WDW sells music to any of it's attractions other than parades and fireworks. Sorry can't be more help!

I LOVE Live365 ! Just about every work-day morning I put it on and at 8:00 on the nose, I get a tear in my eye when they start playing the rope drop music :lovestruc

subsonicradio.com has a continuing stream of this song 24/7

the music is by the same people that do the music in the Japan Tin Toy exhibit in World Showcase, and I won't remember the name of the artist for the life of me. But the young lady at the tin toy exhibit knew who it was. and that song, the space mtn. music and other similar stuff are all on the album by this artist. Guess I have to google.

I LOVE Live365 ! Just about every work-day morning I put it on and at 8:00 on the nose, I get a tear in my eye when they start playing the rope drop music :lovestruc

I wish I could listen at work!! Our computers are blocked from virtually ALL internet sites. The only ones we can access are work-related. I know that eliminates people Dising all day (;) ), BUT I would so LOVE to hear the music on Live365. Instead, I listen to Happiest Celebration on Earth, Illuminations, Wishes, and Spectro over and over and over!! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter