Space Mountain To Have Ride Photo

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
It has been confirmed that Space Mountain have ride photo capability.I think this will be a big seller(especially early on).:)

COOL! :cool1:pace Mountain re-opens while we're there and hopefully of they're doing ride photos it will start on day 1.

That is very cool!!! I will definitely buy it! It would be even better if it can be added to photopass like test track!

I'm about 95% certain it will NOT be PhotoPass. Waiting on final confirmation, but it's really not likely to be.

well, naturally I was wrong.

it's been confirmed that it WILL use PhotoPass

I wonder at what point in the ride they will take the photo and were do you get phto passes I want to use it this coming up trip

I wonder at what point in the ride they will take the photo and were do you get phto passes I want to use it this coming up trip
I have no idea, but at DL, they take it at the end of the ride, so it might be the same. Or, it might not. :confused3

Get your photo pass from a photopass photographer. They are near the entrance of the parks, to take your pic as you walk in. There may also be a CM standing by the ride picture display with photopass cards to get it right there. (was this way on Test Track recently).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter