Space Mountain- Single Rider line?

Ears2You

Mouseketeer
I will be going to Disney next week. Just wondering if the new Space Mountain has a single rider line. I won't be able to go on because I just found out I am pregnant, but my friend would like to ride. Thanks!

There is always Fastpass... which would probably be quicker then Single Rider line anyways (People who aren't single riders tend to abuse that line)

Thanks for the quick responses. Too bad! I think I will have my friend go to Space Mountain at rope drop and I will head to Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain to get 1 FP for each. That way she can ride those later.

There is always Fastpass... which would probably be quicker then Single Rider line anyways (People who aren't single riders tend to abuse that line)

"Aren't single riders" abusing the line?

You basically stay in line- as they start to load the passengers on sometimes they will ask for parties of a certain #-always a chance for being asked...

I will have my friend go to Space Mountain at rope drop and I will head to Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain to get 1 FP for each. That way she can ride those later.

That'll work!

Don't forget to take your friend's park ticket with you to use to get the FP when you split up.

(Also, each of you having a cell phone will aid in your re-connecting later.)

I've found that Disney is actually making it harder than ever for anyone to "abuse" the single rider lines these days. Now there are signs EVERYWHERE telling you that your party WILL be split up and you will not be able to ride together. And I've seen first hand and have read reports of this being strictly enforced too.

There are definitely still people that TRY and abuse the SRL, but Disney isn't allowing it. :thumbsup2

DH and I frequently use SRLs. We're with each other all darned day - who cares if we ride together too! :rolleyes1

This lend tends to be shorter.... so people in a group, will wait in this line, and ride it as single riders.

FYI..... That's not abusing the SRL.

SRL is intended for anyone who doesn't mind riding alone, be it a group, family, etc.

We use single rider lines all the time (family of 5), it's a very good strategy.

The only "abuse", if it can be considered so, is when you get to the loading area as a group and request to ride together, can't be done.

Yeah, people are still trying to ride together after going through single-rider line. We saw a father/son pair try that at Test Track. It was a no-go...castmember told the dad "You're in the single rider line...if you want to ride together, you'll have to go back to the beginning of the stand-by line and wait for it." We were glad the CMs stuck to the rules...and so were all the people in the stand-by line.

"I'm a married spud. I'm a married spud."

"Well, make room for the single guys!"

Is there a list of all the rides at WDW that offer a single rider line?

There are only THREE attractions have Single-rider lines in all of WDW.

Test Track-Epcot
Expedition Everest-DAK
Rock'nRollerCoaster-DHS

These lines might not be available at all times that the attraction is operating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter