Space Mountain Room Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
Please forgive me for adding ANOTHER space mountain guest room code.... Who would have thought that I could win this game? :) I have three codes - one I am giving my 8 DS, one I promised to hrhkit as a gift (so code is coming, girl!) and the third I will try to trade for something that I really want....

Maybe I'll torture myself and play again to get a space room for MYSELF! LOL!

Here is what I am looking for...

1) Haunted Mansion room code
2) Seagull hat
3) Inferno, of course! :) :) :)
4) Beta furniture

Please pm me your offer. Thank you!!

I'll accept other offers, but that is what I am most interested in :) :) :)

A nice friendly hello to get this back on the top so more can see it and maybe trade!

Hi PinkGirlyGirl :wave2:

herbie poster

20 Captain pins

(yup that stinks)

Just wanted to say congratulations! :cheer2: :cheer2: I think it's so great to see somone keep trying and to watch all that hard work pay off! But for this trade, I have nothing to offer but yet another space mountain room code. And in fact, I had seen you post way back when and was almost ready to gift you a code. But yay!! It's so much more fun when you earn it! :cheer2:

I just wanted to add a congratulations here on your wins! You are awesome! I am still trying myself...actually got to the light blue line last time lol. :rolleyes:

You are so sweet to give me my room (thank you)...and I just love it. Like I said on the RAOK thread...get yourself a room and I will help you furnish it!!!! :goodvibes

You are a kind soul!

Good luck on your trade; I hope you get just what you are hoping for. I know you worked hard for those codes! :flower:

This Thread is 2 years old.

Please no bumping old Threads.

I had a Question Mark over my head. (literally) :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter