Space Mountain Question

christih

Earning My Ears
I have a 3 year old and while I know she is not tall enough to actually ride Space Mountain, I really want her to see/ride the moving sidewalks...she has a "thing" for escalators, so I know she would love it! and I want to be able to ride the actual ride...DH has ridden before....
Anyways, my question is...can they stand in line/go through the line with me and just not get on the ride, but come back through and wait on me while I ride...??? anyone know???
TIA

I beleive they have baby swap available on space mountain where you que up as a family and when you get to front tell them you are swapping and then one rides and then when you return the other will while you exit with the little one
someone is with jr. all the time you or significant other
Just be sure to let them know you want to swap

The can just step across the ride. Just let the CM know that they aren't riding, and when the car comes up for you, they can just step through/over to the other side, and wait for you to get off the ride. You get off at the same place you get on, so there isn't any confusion.

jswalker1981 said:
The can just step across the ride. Just let the CM know that they aren't riding, and when the car comes up for you, they can just step through/over to the other side, and wait for you to get off the ride. You get off at the same place you get on, so there isn't any confusion.
Not true...You get off in a different room down a hallway...That would be a lot of confusion with a 3 year old! I'm assuming you have someone else with you though...Try the moving sidewalks up to the old Wedway people mover (can't remember the "new" name, sorry) as it has the sidewalks that go up and you go through space mtn, so she can "see" the ride!

They can't go "back through", but there is a "chicken" exit. My DGD got all the way to cars and then chickened out! The CM told us how to exit to a stairway that took us back outside.

She might really enjoy the TTA nearby, since it has that whole big inclined moving sidewalk that takes you up to the ride!

I queued all the way with DH and the cast member told me I could exit at the last minute (I had already informed them i didn't want to ride.) I watched him get on the train and 'take off' and then I walked down a long ramp/hallway and there were seats at the end where i waited for him to return and unload.

WDW Poly Princess said:
She might really enjoy the TTA nearby, since it has that whole big inclined moving sidewalk that takes you up to the ride!
Great point plus she can see the ride.

SnackyStacky said:
Well, she can "see" the blackness! hehehe :rotfl:

Forgive me. I'm a little loopy this morning.
LOL Ok point taken but she can see the glow in the dark stripes on the rollercoaster cars. But one thing is she is afraid of the dark bring her a pen flashlight.

Thanks everyone for the reply's! atleast I know she will be able to "see" the ride and the moving sidewalk =) It'll be fun for her!

Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter