Space Mountain Guest Rooms for Trade

blizzard

DIS Veteran
since the longer the hyper space game is out, the more space mountain rooms there are, I would like to outline what I am now looking for in exchange for a room code:

Automatically wins 3 room codes:
1 Submarine Pin, or
1 Tomorrowland 8/9 Pin, or
1 Seagull Nest Hat, or
1 Lounging Lion Pin

Automatically wins 1 room code:
any 1 Tomorrowland Retro Limited Pin (other than Sub-see above), or
any 1 Jungle Cruise Limited Pin (other than Lion-see above), or
any 2 HKDL Limited Pins (not the still available ones), or
any 2 Haunted Mansion Limited Pins, or
any 1 Complete Limited Costume, or
any 3 Limited Hats, or
Teleportation Magic

Please post any other offers for room codes. If you are offering one of the items above, you can just PM me, and we can arrange to meet. I am happy to have a Community Leader or someone else mutually agreable hold the items until you have entered and verified the code. (or if I know you, I will send you the code immediately and catch up with you later to complete the trade!)

Hi, Blizzard! What exactly are you looking to trade for? Are you looking for beta, tons of buyables or quest? Let me know.

disneyfanlv

I'm not looking for anything in particular (other than what is in my signature), but will consider any offers. If someone wants to offer buyable stuff, coffin teleporters always come in handy, I guess.

I'm not trying to set up a bidding war, as I should have at least a few codes to trade. So offer what you think it's worth and if it's fair, I'm sure I will trade.

Hey, Blizzard!
Which rare pins and costumes were you looking for? As far as teleporters, how many and which kind? I would love to trade with you!

Goofy05 said:
Hey, Blizzard!
Which rare pins and costumes were you looking for? As far as teleporters, how many and which kind? I would love to trade with you!

I collect anything rare for pins and costumes - I have most of it, but that doesn't mean that I don't like to have more for trading.

For teleporters, I prefer coffin. For numbers, well make an offer :)

I'm sure I'll be able to hook you up with a room.

I will trade four sets of coffin teleporters pink ears, gold ears and sorcerer ears.

Hey there, I offer Pirate Seagull hat for one Space Mountain Room Code.
CL_TinkerBlue

Hi Blizard!

My offer will probably not win but here it goes:

Black suit(full)
gray suit(no hat)
leota pin
yellow explorer suit with camera
yellow explorer shirt w/out camera
Yellow HKDL chair

Hope you like!
Billy

Well, I can offer you:
2 sets of coffin teleporters
1 Grey Suit (complete with hat & shoes)
1 Native costume (headress, vest, boots & I can throw in the cowboy pants if you want)
1 princess hat
1 sorceror hat
1 diver's helmet
1 full set of Haunted Mansion pins (Gravedigger, M. Gracey, Hitchhiking Ezra, Bride & Leota).

(Edited: I have added this offer to Cl_GreenieMimi's offer to give her a better chance at a code. Please see page two for the final offer in her name.)

Lets see, hmm

I will offer;

10 sets of coffing teleporters
1 hong kong disneyland pin
1 black suit with hat
1 gray suit with hat
4 skeleton chairs
1 red penny press

Hope that works for you,

Daffypluto

I might want to offer a double trade. LOL!

I'll offer you:
Wanted Poster
Sorcerer, Gold or Black ears

But if you *do* accept seagull hat for a room, can I make an offer for that?
I don't know if you have one (or if this will be an extra one), but I'll
offer teleport, invisible and fireworks magic for it, and whatever regular
quest stuff you may or may not have. :)

If you find that my trades need more stuff, just let me know.
I can always add to my offer.

I'm really bad at this trade stuff. :rolleyes:

I'll offer boogies. Sorry. I couldn't resist :)

Hope you get some good trades going!

Hi again Blizard!

I would just like to publicly anounce:THANKS!

I can offer a seagull hat or a haunted mansion room code. I also have a bunch of quest/tour stuff, gold ears, and black ears.

Well, that figures...DaffyPluto just blew my chances clean out of the water! LOL I do have some of the rarer pins, though. So how's this:

2 sets Coffin Teleporters
1 each of the new hats when they are released
Possibly 1 Pirates Quest Pin, I have to check on that one...but I'm sure I can get one for you!

Oh, wait! Never mind...I'll never win over Jelly's offer! :rotfl:

I will get some magic,fireworks maybe,some beta,and maybe quest things.Pm me if interested!

~Emily

Goofy05 said:
Well, that figures...DaffyPluto just blew my chances clean out of the water! LOL I do have some of the rarer pins, though. So how's this:

Possibly 1 Pirates Quest Pin, I have to check on that one...but I'm sure I can get one for you!

Oh, wait! Never mind...I'll never win over Jelly's offer! :rotfl:

Sorry Greens,

Tell you what, since your a good friend of my best friend I will take my offer and add it to your offer so your chances are better.

One thing about being older, is we gain patience. Not quite sure how that works, we have less time left in this world but we grow more patient. Seems logical that it should be the other way around. LOL

So I officially withdraw my offer and will instead support Greens in her cause.

So that makes it,

Greens offer

+ My offer in her name

10 sets of coffin teleporters
1 hong kong disneyland pin
1 black suit with hat
1 gray suit with hat
4 skeleton chairs
1 red penny press

Hope you get one Cl_GreenieMimi, and I better be invited for the room warming party. LOL

I have tried this game and stink at it so I will throw myself at the mercy of the Gifting Thread and wait it out. I think my record time after about 20 trys was 1:45...woot!!

TLinden16 said:
I'll offer boogies. Sorry. I couldn't resist :)

Hope you get some good trades going!
How will I beat that offer! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Hi there.

I have no more codes for tonight. I have PM'd those with trades that I would like to make.

There are a few other people with codes for trade, so if you haven't heard from me, you can talk to them. If not, see me tomorrow.

Thanks for all the great offers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter