space mountain bummer

wosmack

Earning My Ears
Did y'all know that Space Mountain is closed down till November(according to the CM I talked to on Saturday May30th)...What a bummer. Also, the Transit Authority is also closed down through June. They must be doing a major overhaul on Space!! That means that the rest of the thrill rides in MK will be that much busier when we go next week. :confused3

DARN!!! I love TA :sad2: I was planning on riding that with my DD1 on Friday (such a nice cool relaxing ride)!

yeah, sorry you did not read the info prior to your trip...but it was announced months ago or longer about the rehab. Hope the rest of your vacation was enjoyable!

No, I hadn't heard they closed Space Mountain.:rotfl:

Welcome to the DIS, you will never be surprised again!

OMG SPACE MOUNTAIN IS IN REHAB!!! :scared1:

;)

Like PP said, the information has been out there for many months now. Oh well, it gives people a chance to go again next year and rehabs are usually a good thing.

TTA will be open again when we go in September so that's all I worry about.

Yes, most of us were aware of the closings.

That's the beauty of the Dis board, you'll get all that type of info here.

Don't worry, the other ride waits will not be bad at all. We noticed no difference when we went this past May.

Wait times are about the same, except when both BTMRR and Splash are down at the same time...like it was Tuesday May 26 during morning EMH. Talk about a total waste of getting up early! Once they got both of them running the wait times sky-rocketed of course -- 90 & 120 minutes wait times on a Tuesday in May. We had fastpasses, and boy did we get the ugly looks walking through the FastPass line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter