Space Mountain and MNSSHP

littleeyz

Earning My Ears
Is Space Mountain opened during MNSSHP? I didn't see it listed on the party map. Just wondered if I needed to get it in before 7PM or if I could ride it during the party. TIA!

I seem to recall it being open during the 2011 MNSSHP (almost certain that my big kids rode it while we did characters with the little kids).

It is open during parties.

It had several short refurbs last month that may have made it unavailable then, but that had nothing to do with MNSSHP.

I would get it in as soon as you get a chance as it has been going down on a regular basis.

You do know that you can get into the park at 4 pm for the party, right? Even though the official start time is 7. I'd rather get some of the rides out of the way before all the festivities start.

I do know that. But I have a 3-year-old who is too short to ride. So if he can be occupied with the Monsters dance party while some of the adults ride, I would prefer that. Thanks for the information, everyone:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter