• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Space Lounge 220 Alerts

wdhinn89

DIS Veteran
Is anyone getting any alerts for Space 220 Lounge? I have alerts set up from the free apps but I will suck it up and pay if people find the pay sites send out more alerts.

Just my experience I never got a 220 notification from any of the alert systems I signed up for and I even failed a few times with transfers of 220 ADRs from users on here, it is that insane. But I finally got one successfully here from a transfer. I think that is the best way to try and get one is to keep checking here and if any give up dates match in any way your itinerary, just be ready to flex.

I had three notification companies looking for lounge reservations starting 60 days before my trip in May. I only got a total of two alerts.

I also had the restaurant being searched and got substantially more alerts for that (but still less compared to other restaurants)

Last edited:
I've had several alerts on both the free and paid versions, but never saw the emails quick enough. I was finally successful with a text alert but I IMMEDIATELY clicked on it without even looking to see when it was for. Thankfully it works fine!

Has anyone just waited in line for space 220 and got in? Wondering if that is worth a try? I'm having no luck getting a reservation as staying off property.

I have no first hand experience but it sounds like if you go before they open and wait in line you may be able to get a time for the restaurant side. They do not have a line for the lounge except for the bar spots and those are first come first served all day. This is all subject to change of course...!

In March I signed up for alerts for May.

I received ONE alert however it was gone by the time I got to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter