Space concern for inflatable bed??? HELP

TerryCRZ

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, I need your help. I am booked in a standard at RPR for 5 people this weekend. My 5th guest will be sleeping in a queen size inflatable. My concern is I don't know if it will fit. I was originally going to stay at the Portofino Bay but opted for RPR because it was less expensive and a bit closer to the parks. The downside is that I forgot to take the smaller room into consideration. Should I maybe change over to the HRH or will we be able to fit it in the room? Worried...

I liked the fact that RPR was recently renovated. Watcha think?

Thanks guys!

I would switch to HRH or get a twin size inflatable bed. There is not enough room at RPR for a queen size. I am not even sure a queen size will fit at HRH. We used a twin size at RPR last summer and it was a tight fit by the window. RPR has the smallest rooms on site and after last summer, we realized our group has outgrown the rooms so this summer we opted for two rooms. Any other thoughts out there as to whether a queen will fit? Possibly in the vanity area? (But look out if someone has to go potty in the middle of the night!)

I don't think a queen sized inflatable is going to fit in any of the rooms. Switch to a single and you are fine.

We used a double (full) size inflatable at HRH and it just fit. I don't think a queen would. And RPR rooms are smaller. Although the one time we stayed at RPR, our two queen room was not available when we checked in. So they put us in a king room with a sofa bed and gave us a free roll-around bed (which is basically a twin mattress on a L shaped frame that tipped up to move or flat for sleeping). And it fit, but it was a tight squeeze. We were supposed to move the next day, but when I called and asked if the roll-around would fit in the 2 Q, the person said they doubted it. Plus with the hassle of moving, we just decided to stay where we were (I think we were there 3 nights). I have a son and daughter, so while there were only four of us, we needed separate bedding at that point.

Thank you all for your help. As it turns out, our 5th guest has a twin inflatable bed. Yippee!!! Now I don't have to buy one. Very very happy. Leaving tomorrow night, can't wait!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter