SPA treatments at GF and SS

scooz2

Earning My Ears
Wondering if anyone out there has used the different spa treatments at GF or SS? Want to get something for my mother-in-law for her upcoming trip, and am looking for something relaxing, but not too expensive. Really want any reviews on the facials at both and/or the special baths that are offered. Any advice or reviews are welcome! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

I had a massage at SSR ~ and it was WAY, WAY, WAY overpriced. They even charged for the scented oils that my local spa gives for free (or at least included in the price).

All in it cost me 150$ for a 1 hour massage. Any chance she could get offsite?

Not to say it wasn't a great massage! Just not any better than the one I get locally for 75$

I had the DVC member package at SSR which included a massage, facial, pedicure and manicure. I don't remember the price, but it was very nice.

I had a massage at GF.

So nice that I suggested that my son and husband have the men's facial which they both enjoyed immensely.

Here is a link to the website:

http://relaxedyet.com/

I've used the spa at the GF for a citrus body scrub (WONDERFUL!!) and manicure/pedicures for DD11 and I. We had very good service and I would highly recommend it. A PP noted the website where you can check the prices. The spa prices are in line with what is charged at other spas of the same level. I'd suggest trying to make a reservation at least 30 days before you arrive but you can always call up and see if they can accomodate you.

Hope this helps! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter