Spa recommendations?

SamiGage

Earning My Ears
I am interested in some info/recommendations on the spas in Disney. My boyfriend is taking me on an 8 day trip and I want to surprise him by getting us a couples massage. Any info or advice will be greatly appreciated!

If you are wanting the full spa experience, you currently have 2 choices on property. The SSR spa, which is currently operated by Niki Bryant spas, and the Mandara spa at the Dolphin. The GF spa, which used to be operated by Niki Bryant, has been closed for refurbishment for some time and will re-open, operated by Disney. The same is supposed to be happening to the SSR spa.

I've been to all 3. At this point in time, I'd probably choose the Mandara.

If you are wanting the full spa experience, you currently have 2 choices on property. The SSR spa, which is currently operated by Niki Bryant spas, and the Mandara spa at the Dolphin. The GF spa, which used to be operated by Niki Bryant, has been closed for refurbishment for some time and will re-open, operated by Disney. The same is supposed to be happening to the SSR spa.

I've been to all 3. At this point in time, I'd probably choose the Mandara.

Thanks for the info! Any recs for which massage service? My have a had a few massages but my boyfriend has never had one professionally and I want to give him the star treatment (and if I could do it without costing a month's salary that would be great too :rotfl:) Thanks again!

We did the couples massage at SSR last Dec. it was really nice. We had a lot of fun. DBF who is tall found the hydro massage uncomfortable. I loved it. We would do it again. I'm not sure how much it cost but I'm guessing you can find the cost on the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter