Spa Appointments Once Onboard.....

DakotaDisneyLover

Mouseketeer
Does the spa keep some open appointments so that you can book them once onboard? The massage I want to book is full, so I am hoping I can book it onboard.

Does the spa keep some open appointments so that you can book them once onboard? The massage I want to book is full, so I am hoping I can book it onboard.
Absolutely!! Go the first day to the open house event. They have give aways and you can definitely schedule something during that time. They always have specials during that event as well.

I will recommend the hot stone massage. I splurged on that during our one cruise and I keep day dreaming about it. :goodvibes :goodvibes That cruise we spent a lot in the spa. I ended up with 2 appointments and so did my DD and she was just shy of 12. The ship was empty and the people on it had real little kids. It was the second week of December. :thumbsup2

There are A TON of spots onboard. There are daily specials. As long as you're flexible, you'll find a good "deal" for services you want. I almost cancelled my previously scheduled appt in order to take advantage of the 1st day's deal.

Want to do a couple's massage with DH. Is it better to book pre-cruise or wait to get on board and hope they have a special on it?

No problem booking on board as long as you are not committed to THIS ONE DAY at THIS ONE TIME.

If your goal is to have a stone massage on X day, you'll get it. If you want a stone massage from Tracy at 2:30 on Tuesday, you might not be able to make that booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter