• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spa and Salon question

Fishbone†

<font color=blue>Does strange things while sleepin
Does anyone know if there is any point on the Magic Cruise in which a teenage girl (14) can "participate" in the spa and salon experience. I read on the Cruise Line sight that it was an adult only section of the boat, but I thought I had read (and the search function is down so I can't verify) that some people had related experiences of their daughters getting their hair done or maybe even a massage. I'm taking my niece on a cruise in December and would like to treat her to one or the other..... does anyone have any information on this?

Teens can get a "mini-manicure and facial" or "mini-pedicure" and facial by appointment only when the ship is in port. I think the cost was around $60. Make your reservation EARLY. My teen was on the waiting list and unfortunately didn't get to take advantage of this.

Originally posted by Fishbone†
Does anyone know if there is any point on the Magic Cruise in which a teenage girl (14) can "participate" in the spa and salon experience. I read on the Cruise Line sight that it was an adult only section of the boat, but I thought I had read (and the search function is down so I can't verify) that some people had related experiences of their daughters getting their hair done or maybe even a massage. I'm taking my niece on a cruise in December and would like to treat her to one or the other..... does anyone have any information on this?

Sorry I can't add to this conversation, but I just wanted to tell you how much I like your Avatar! :)

Thank you. Pandypaws made that for me. She is so sweet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter