Sp0lit Stay...How to get my luggae from one hotel to the other?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by jasta, Nov 10, 2008.

1. jasta

jasta Mouseketeer

Hi, we will be spending a few nights at WL and then the remaining time at Poly. Using ME, so how do we get our luggage from WL to Poly? We are staying at Poly CL if that makes any difference. Thanks!!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. 720L

720L DIS Veteran

Disney will transfer luggage for you. Bring it to Bell services, they tag it and bring it to your new room for you.

4. Tink2312

Tink2312 <font color=magenta>I didn't ask to be a princess

We had our luggage transferred last trip and it was very easy and quick. We sorted it out the night before - they wanted to know exact amount of bags and I think they gave us tags to put on the luggage. Then we left it in the room when we checked out. Then when we checked into our next resort, we called bell services from our room and the brought our bags about 20-30 mins later.

A little question for anyone that knows - if you're physically taking the bags to bell services, is it still better to sort it out the night before?

Sorry to hijack :rolleyes1

5. Mouse Skywalker

Mouse Skywalker <font color=green>The Force is strong with this Po

We had our luggage transferred from the Dolphin to POFQ. Very easy, just call bell services, and they'll take care of everything.

6. 720L

720L DIS Veteran

We only had 4 bags but I would think it would be quicker to sort it out and tag it the night before.