Soy milk

tsaucedo

Earning My Ears
Sorry for this very specific question but does anyone know if they have soy milk onboard. My toddler is allergic to dairy.

I also have a dairy allergy and that is the reason I continue to choose DCL for my vacations because they are so careful with it.

I was on the fantasy 2 weeks ago, and through room service you can order chocolate and vanilla silk soy milk in single serve packages with straws, and you can also get the regular silk soy milk by the glass or you can ask for the whole carton to keep in the refrigerator. These cartons are also available at cabanas behind the cereal bar (just ask). Although I never asked in the MDRs, I'm sure you it is available.

Please let me know if you have any other dairy allergy questions.

We have asked at the MDRs and they just bring it out in a little jug.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter