Soy milk situation?

rhiannon

DIS Vet
It's been a few years since we took a DCL and I'm wondering if anyone who's been recently can help me. Is there soymilk readily available on the cruise?
I know it's everywhere at WDW, but can't remember about the cruise.

When we sailed in September 09 there was definitely soy milk on board. There was always vanilla and some nights they had chocolate as well. You can also ask for soy milk at breakfast or lunch at any of the restaurants. :thumbsup2

Good news! The kids and I wouldn't want to go 4 days without our fave breakfast -- cereal and milk:goodvibes
After spending years buying tetra packs of soymilk to take everywhere -- people would look at you like you were an alien if you asked for it in a hotel or restaurant -- I'm so glad to see it's definitely gone mainstream for good!
Thanks for the info!!

Oooo, thanks! This is great to know. I always have cereal & soy milk for breakfast. Years ago, the first time I went to WDW, I went to the food court at All Stars Sports and asked if they had any soy milk. They didn't, but the manager sent an employee to the store, and they *bought* me a carton, which they kept in the refrigerator there, and brought out for me each morning! Which would be one reason why I :lovestruc Disney so much!

Sayhello

It is there in abundance. Vanilla and plain... Yjey even have soy ice cream. There is Rice icecream as well. All available without a medical form. You can ask for it at the buffet, you can ask for it in the diningroomsand if you call room service and ask for it, they will bring it to you as well. Hope that makes it a little more special for you.:thumbsup2

That is good to know. My daughter can't drink regular milk (allergies) but lovers her soy milk. She will drink the vanilla but loves the chocolate. WDW had both, has anyone seen the chocolate on DCL?

That is good to know. My daughter can't drink regular milk (allergies) but lovers her soy milk. She will drink the vanilla but loves the chocolate. WDW had both, has anyone seen the chocolate on DCL?

Yes, they have chocolate soy milk, my son had it every night with dinner in Feb 09 !

Silk makes small (8oz) cartons of their Very Vanilla (yum) & Choc. I buy them in a case, but you can find the in a 3 pack too. They pack nicely.

On our cruise we saw soy milk for those with cows milk allergies.
We also saw Rice and Almond milk for those allergic to cow and soy milk.
Disney does an amazing job dealing with allergies.

the last time we where on magic they had soy milk and made ds chicken fingers ( the batter was made with soy milk and so where pancakes that he had)...head waiter was all over this.....took great care in making sure it was always there for the boy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter