Soy dream, or other non-dairy frozen treats?

sandymandr

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if DL has Soy Dream, Rice Dream, Soy Delicious, or another non-dairy ice cream at any of the frozen treat stands / restaurants? If so, which places? I know most restaurants at WDW will substitue it if you ask them, but they don't advertise it freely. My lactose intolerant tummy says thanks!!

I wish I knew!

But you might be glad to know that, except for Sodium Caseinate, Dole Whips (in Adventureland) are dairy-free. (I don't like them and DH and DS can't eat them because of other ingredients, but many can and do eat and enjoy them!)

I am very lactose intolerant...even lactaid doesn't work on me. If there were soy treats, I'd truly be the happiest person at the happiest place on earth. But I go every year, look all over the place for any soy treats, and can't ever find them. I resort to just buying the Minute Maid frozen strawberry or lemonade from the stands.

If anyone has a clue where I can find any soy ice-cream, I'd love to know too!!!

Well, I guess dole wips it is then!! I'll ask around while I am there and post if I find anything when I get back! That's too bad, I figured if WDW has it, then so would DL. Thanks for your help as always!! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter