Souvenir Mugs or Items?

mom2agirlandboy

Mouseketeer
Was wondering if there is a discussion about different souvenir items you can purchase with snacks or drinks

I know only 3

Reusable popcorn bucket
Gaston Tavern's mug
BOG Goblet Cup

Apologized it there is one already but if there's none, it will be great if we can have a thread for it.

Thanks

Water parks have refillable mugs. Each Theme Park has a non-refillable mug, similar to the refillable resort mugs. These are $5 each, drink included...great, inexpensive gifts. Dumbo popcorn buckets are still available, DHS has a variety of Star Wars themed items available.

There are also the different light up characters that clip on to kids straws in different restaurants. I think the light up Buzz my kid got for $7 is his favorite souvenir from our trip.

You can purchase a souvenir mug from Liberty Tree Tavern.

Rainforest Cafe and Paradiso 37 also have drinks in souvenir cups.

Water parks have refillable mugs. Each Theme Park has a non-refillable mug, similar to the refillable resort mugs. These are $5 each, drink included...great, inexpensive gifts. Dumbo popcorn buckets are still available, DHS has a variety of Star Wars themed items available.

Where in the parks would we find these? Last year we got one in Epcot at a new little waffle stand that was near the twin stores before entering WS, sort of off that path that leads to soarin , etc in FW. It was Dec though, and it was from flower and garden fest, thought that was strange and out of season so that's why I got it! I've seen the Xmas non refillable mugs but in late nov and early dec, where can I find the ones without a Xmas theme - I have lots of those, lol!

Where in the parks would we find these? Last year we got one in Epcot at a new little waffle stand that was near the twin stores before entering WS, sort of off that path that leads to soarin , etc in FW. It was Dec though, and it was from flower and garden fest, thought that was strange and out of season so that's why I got it! I've seen the Xmas non refillable mugs but in late nov and early dec, where can I find the ones without a Xmas theme - I have lots of those, lol!

We got all 4 this August...MK in Frontierland, EPCOT neat Mission Space, DAK in the Discovery Island area and DHS at the stand near the wait time board. The mugs are available in a few spots in each park that sell fountain drinks. Half the fun is in the hunt for them.

Last year and several visits before we were able to get the chocolate covered create your own marshmallows at Goofys Candy Co with a free Mickey Straw. My grandkids love those and they were very inexpensive, $2-$3 (if I remember right)! :goodvibes

We got all 4 this August...MK in Frontierland, EPCOT neat Mission Space, DAK in the Discovery Island area and DHS at the stand near the wait time board. The mugs are available in a few spots in each park that sell fountain drinks. Half the fun is in the hunt for them.

Oh, great, thanks for those! :) Boy, how did I miss seeing these, lol? I will have to be on the look out on our upcoming trip! Now, do you or anyone know if the regular not holiday ones are still available during the Xmas holidays or do they switch them out for the holiday mug?

The Mickey Kitchen Sink sundae bowl (Shaped like Mickey Pants) is available for $23 at Beaches and Cream and at The Plaza/Main Street Ice cream in MK.

Oh, great, thanks for those! :) Boy, how did I miss seeing these, lol? I will have to be on the look out on our upcoming trip! Now, do you or anyone know if the regular not holiday ones are still available during the Xmas holidays or do they switch them out for the holiday mug?

Mostly you'll see the holiday ones during the Christmas season, but sometimes there'll be a place with a different one or you could ask if they have the regular one stored in back. We found that we had to stop and look or walk through the many kiosks and CS restaurants in the parks and resorts because it varied so much. We were surprised at how many different souvie cups/mugs we saw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter