Souvenir Beer Mug

MoranClan

I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words b
Hello Everyone..

I like to Drink Beer..And I know I allready want the 22Oz Beer Mug..

My question...How the Heck do you carry it around for the Cruise to get the Fill Ups?..

Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks Bobby

It's really too heavy to carry on a lanyard (made of glass, not plastic). My best tip is just to keep it filled so you won't mind carrying it as much.

tsobb, great pictures, I love the beer mug one! My husbnd got so excited by your suggestion (carry it around full) I can see my bar tab is going to cause me to need CPR:p ::yes:: :tilt: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

tsobb-great pictures!!! When you were docking at CC, there were people eating outside. What is the name of that place??

Thanks,
Karen

That's Topsiders, the buffet restaurant. (Its Beach Blanket Buffet on the Wonder.)

One caveat about the beer mug...you can't have it around (in) the pool...they'll give you a plastic cup to transfer it. My DH decided that it was a horrible pain to lug around, that the beer could get too warm if he didn't drink it fast enough, and that it was worth an extra $20 on the trip to buy it one beer at a time.

Just another opinion on the beer mug...

Thanks for the compliments! We had a contest to see who got to pick what we did 1st on our cruise - guess who won?:smooth:
DW switches back & forth between beer and the "fru fru" drinks so I actually wound up carrying two mugs around most of the time, looking like a complete lush but it really wasn't too bad and we got them again when we went in February and it will probably be our 1st onboard purchase when we go again next month. Each time you go for a refill, the bartenders get you a clean frosty mug and they will refill it in the dining rooms as well. Never had a problem with them around the pools but we didn't try sitting on the edge or going in the hot-tubs with them anyway (pool water doesn't mix with beer! :crazy2: )

WOW...

Thanks for the Input..

I Love the Picture...

I have to be like you and buy 2 for myself..hehe

They will be great for when I get home..

Thanks again

Bobby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter