Soutwest flight Change ??

mommy4

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking about trying to add another day to our vacation. If I change our flights with Southwest, will my EBCI automatically go to the new flight?
TIA!

I'm thinking about trying to add another day to our vacation. If I change our flights with Southwest, will my EBCI automatically go to the new flight?
TIA!

I believe so. But you may have to pay more money to get on the other flight if it costs more, and they may give you the option to use the EBCI funds to go towards covering the difference....I'm not really sure about that. You certainly won't lose the money you paid for EBCI if you switch and have to pay for it a 2nd time.

TIA!

yes, regardless of whether your new flights cost the same, more, or less, the EBCI you purchased will stay with you, as long as you're logged into your southwest reservation and use the "change reservation" option. We've done this multiple times.

Ok, thanks! I'm going to call Disney and see if I can add a day and then try to change the Southwest. We paid with points and the new flights would be more points, but we have the points to cover it. I was just worried about the EBCI because we did pay for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter