Southwest...

Based on the "earlier than previously announced" release of booking dates Aug. 2? through Aug. 22 I would watch the Travel Tools page closely and this board. That's how I found out about the dates mentioned and snagged 10 seats on a non-stop flight back from Denver at the cheapest rate!

I am also waiting....check at least once per day. We need the 23rd for our flight home.

I was just going to ask this question. Our trip is planned Oct 19-17 and have been waiting for SW to release their schedule so I can find the best deal.

What are the travel tools? I will have to visit this board more often, first time here. I posted a ? about SW and their schedule on the family board and someone directed me here. I love disboards.

Does anyone have any idea when Nov dates may be available? I'm guessing maybe sometime in May?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter