Southwest Seat Sale

cdnmickeylover

<font color=CC99CC>Anyone want to pay off my stude
If you are flying June 11 - 30th Southwest has a seat sale for as little as $39 Buffalo to Orlando.

If you are flying July 1-31 Southwest has a seat sale for as little as $34 Buffalo to Orlando.

Have to book by May 31st

That's $350 for the 4 of us! I texted dh! S

Amazing price....

Air Itinerary
Trip Date Day Stops Routing Flight Routing Details
Depart Jun 16 Sat N/S BUF-MCO 283 Depart Buffalo (BUF) at 7:25 AM
Arrive in Orlando (MCO) at 9:55 AM
Return Jun 24 Sun N/S MCO-BUF 1579 Depart Orlando (MCO) at 4:10 PM
Arrive in Buffalo (BUF) at 6:45 PM

2 N/S RT tickets for 2 people for U$ 194.60.

Still hoping for a sale like this one for September.....

DH almost said YES! He asked that I give him a few hours to think about it! It's cheaper than renting a cottage!

I bought all my tickets already!
Cars are cheap to rent!
We'll stay at a Value & reasonable beach hotel!

I already feel the salt water and sand in my knickers!

S

I thought I had a deal with AirTran but by the looks of this, it may be worth my while to take the cancellation penalty and re-book with SW. I'll take a closer look this afternoon. Thanks for the heads-up. :thumbsup2

I just checked out the cancellation policy with AirTran and it isn't going to work, even with the penalties. The balance is held as a credit to be used within one year. With 6 tickets, I don't see that happening. Oh well. I was happy with the price when I booked it.

Beth

Thanks for posting this!! We had given up on the idea of Orlando in July (and had started to plan a vacation to Niagara Falls), but when I saw these prices, we booked!!:banana: It was so cheap we even book a seat for the baby. Five of us are flying for $426.00:cool1: . And the bonus was that I found a 2 bedroom (no housekeeping) at Vistana Resort for $120.00/night!! :goodvibes

I just booked a week at POP, however, we'll be doing Universal Studios mostly. S

Congrats to all those booking today.

Amazing prices.

SandraC: where are you planning on staying at the beach? I am always looking for inexpensive Florida beach trip ideas. I hope your toe is feeling better.

DH just called and said, "Yes, Maybe." WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN! :banana:

I think we'll be booking airfare tonight!

I'm excited to return to Universal Studios. It's been 9 years! And never been to IOA.

I wanted to stay in Cocoa beach, but I can't seem to fine a reasonably prices hotel on the beach. Do they have hotels on the beach? heeheehee

We might head back to Ormond Beach.

Blessings, S

DH just called and said, "Yes, Maybe." WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN! :banana:

I think we'll be booking airfare tonight!

I'm excited to return to Universal Studios. It's been 9 years! And never been to IOA.

I wanted to stay in Cocoa beach, but I can't seem to fine a reasonably prices hotel on the beach. Do they have hotels on the beach? heeheehee

We might head back to Ormond Beach.

Blessings, S
Thanks for the beach info. We stayed in Ormond Beach in 12/2004 and won't rush back. We now prefer the gulf beaches. Have you looked into st. Petes or sarasota/Siesta Key? We have spent 4 weeks in Siesta Key in the past 1.5 years and it is our favourite Florida beach. Amazing beaches.

We were at US/IOA in December and just loved it. Sorry to say, but the kids (then ages 6 and 9) said they loved it more then Disney. I'm sure you will have a great time there.

Congrats to all who booked at those prices. I missed it! I can't believe it - I check every day and I had a doctor's appt. and never checked my computer till tonight - we already have $69 one way booked for July, and our flights were $34 for the same dates earlier today - now not available, and there's 7 of us - would have saved $400 - oh well, I'm still going!!!:banana:

Wow! That's very tempting... I'd love to take DFi as a surprise for his birthday in July for the weekend except my cousin now says he plans to have his wedding that weekend. No invitations sent out or space reserved and he says there will be 250 people! (Good luck! :rolleyes1 ) I somehow don't think it will happen but I don't want to book in case it happens.

I really hate being put on "stand-by". :headache:

How annoying to be put on standby. Hopefully it will work out though.

Didn't book July as we are going in August and am hoping that they have a seat sale or ding for August to bring down the flight cost for DS and his girlfriend. We've flown enough on Southwest that we are using free flights. :banana: :banana:

Fiona

Yeah, it's no fun! But I want to stay on their good side ... his fiancee is a recruiter and I'm thinking of looking for something new in a couple of months. I guess I won't get to go this time around but I did mention to DFi that if there were cheap SW fares in December we might just have to go down for a weekend and do MVMCP (although I'm not sure what our chances would be for weekend party tickets) :)

I was casually checking the SW web site this am and nearly had heart failure! Since our first time flying with SW 5 years ago we have never paid what I just booked...$344 for 4 of us and nonstop flights...there is no way to justify driving at those prices!

I pray that there will be a sale like that for August. Right now, I have my eye on AirTran, but I wouldn't mind if Air Canada had a seat sale around that time too.

Unfortunately, my home computer is down, so if anyone gets wind of a "ding" for August from Buffalo, please post it here!!

You didn't say when you're looking in August so I just picked a mid-month date and came up with $69 PP each way. Still not too bad.

Beth

Sorry ... I'm looking for August 12 - 17. The cheapest I'm getting on SouthWest is $170 plus taxes.

So far, AirTran has the cheapest for my dates. Me, my husband and daughter for $800 US, taxes included. I am praying for cheaper than that...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter