Southwest Rewards Credit Card ?

Thanks! Do you know if two people in the same household can sign up separately. Like if my husband also get one, can we get 100,000 points? This is an awesome deal. It's around 13,000 points for us round trip, so we can all go to Orlando from here (actually from Norfolk... 1 1/2 hours away) for 99$ plus fees. Wow. Saves us at least 500 bucks.

Yes, my husband and I both have 50000 points right now, from signing up last month.

I have gotten two of their promotion offers: [50, 000 bonus miles/$69 annual fee/ 3,000 miles per year] and [50,000 miles/$99 annual fee/ 6000 miles per year]. I took the first one as we were planning to drive in December to see the mouse. Now we are flying for a grand total of $69 annual fee + $15 govt. mandatory charge = $84. Out of pocket the best price I could get was $838 through a competitor's airline.

I already closed the card. Gonna open a second one with the other promotion for next year. :)

I also got my offer through my Rapid Rewards account. I couldn't apply the code to my wife's name :(

Just got a Rapid Rewards email and at the bottom is a link for the offer (50,000 points $69 annual fee)....so if you're interested, check your email! :yay:

How long did it take from the time you apply online until you know if you're approved? Is it instantaneous?? TIA :)

How long did it take from the time you apply online until you know if you're approved? Is it instantaneous?? TIA :)

Both mine and my husbands were instant. My sons said they would let him know, his rejection letter came yesterday, took about a week for that.

Took 2-3 weeks from first purchase to get the miles in our account.

How hard is it to get the flights you want with the reward points ?

Are there only so many seats for each flight for reward points ?

We want to fly June 2012, do I need to book with my points as soon as it becomes available ?:confused3

Thanks !

I was approved online immediately and received my card about 10 days later. I was approved for the signature card so now we can take advantage of all of the great deals out there for signature visa cardholders like the B1G1 free movie tickets!

We are going to use the points for our WDW trip next summer. It was so worth it. We always fly on SWA anyway.

I was approved online immediately and received my card about 10 days later. I was approved for the signature card so now we can take advantage of all of the great deals out there for signature visa cardholders like the B1G1 free movie tickets!

We are going to use the points for our WDW trip next summer. It was so worth it. We always fly on SWA anyway.

Hello, fellow New Mexican ! :wave2:

Ok....I just want some verification from some experts. :confused3 Can I use one of these free flights (or part of the point I earned for getting the card) towards my daughters flight??? :confused3 I was reading on SW Airlines website and it doesn't really say anything about using these points towards another persons flight. :confused3

Ok....I just want some verification from some experts. :confused3 Can I use one of these free flights (or part of the point I earned for getting the card) towards my daughters flight??? :confused3 I was reading on SW Airlines website and it doesn't really say anything about using these points towards another persons flight. :confused3

Yes, I used them to purchase flights for my children.

Another here from New Mexico. Thinking about getting this card myself. Will help with my next trip.

Don't freak if you're not approved instantly. I applied online in August for the 50,000 and it said they would let me know. I thought I would be declined because I had recently signed up for the Chase Sapphire card and got 250.00 cash back. About a week later the card arrived in the mail :cool1:

My mom wants to sign up now, but it's currently only 25,000. Has anyone tried the link on the bottom of page 1 that is currently offering the 50,000???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter