Southwest question

wdwfan1

DIS Veteran
When will December dates be released? I know I have seen that info on the website in the past, but I cant find it now. Thanks.

When will December dates be released? I know I have seen that info on the website in the past, but I cant find it now. Thanks.

The date can be found here:

http://www.southwest.com/html/travel-tools/index.html?int=GSUBNAV-TOOLS-ALL&forceNewSession=yes

It is always under travel tools and then View All Travel Tools

We are currently accepting air reservations through November 2, 2012. On May 21, 2012, we will open our schedule for sale through January 4, 2013. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

Ok now to patiently wait til May 21st - I need December airfare and its killing me not to be able to book it :rotfl:

Thanks for the info!

The date can be found here:

http://www.southwest.com/html/travel-tools/index.html?int=GSUBNAV-TOOLS-ALL&forceNewSession=yes

It is always under travel tools and then View All Travel Tools

We are currently accepting air reservations through November 2, 2012. On May 21, 2012, we will open our schedule for sale through January 4, 2013. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

Ugg! I need Oct 27th-Nov 3rd. I've never flown Southwest, but am looking at them for my Oct/Nov trip.

I currently have Spirit booked my upcoming May and Sept trips (have never flown them either). I'm not particularly happy with them at the moment though. They've already changed the flight times for my May trip and I am now losing almost 8 hours of my vacation time. Instead of arriving midmorning, I'm not getting there until 6:20pm, plus they moved the time up on my returning flight.:headache::mad: Even though they made the time changes, they refuse to refund my money.:mad: I wish I hadn't booked them for my Sept trip, but definitely won't be booking them for the Oct/Nov trip. However, right now American and Southwest are both alot more than I want to pay (plus I can't get my return flight on Southwest now--I miss the date by one day:headache:). I'd hate to book Southwest out of Dallas Lovefield, then if they are cheaper, book American out of DFW for the return flight. We usually leave our car at the airport or Park n Fly, so it wouldn't make sense to fly out of one airport and into the other one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter