• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southwest question

mh1973

DIS Veteran
How can I check in online 24 hrs before my flight leaves MCO and print my boarding passes from my resort?

How can I check in online 24 hrs before my flight leaves MCO and print my boarding passes from my resort?

You have several options:

The concierge or front desk will check you in, have your confirmation number and ID.

Guest services at all the parks will do it - again bring the # and ID and allow extra time in case there is a line.

A trusted family member or friend can do it from home, just give them a copy of your itinerary. Then just print your boarding pass when you get to the airport.

You can use a web enabled cellphone and again print your boarding pass at the airport.

SWA has a new service, for a fee of $10 they will check in for you and put you toward the front of the check in queue. See SWA website for info on Early Bird Check In. Many folks seem to be opting for this when returning from Disney for convenience.

At the 24 hour mark, you can check in with your phone. I always do that - I think it's something like mobile.southwest.com

Then you can print the boarding passes later at the resort. At least you're checked in! Or even curbside checkin at the airport will print boarding passes for you - just be sure to tip them!

Just to emphasize...when you check in, you don't have to print your boarding passes. I often don't have a printer handy. It is not a problem. When you get to the airport, go to one of the self-service stations, enter your confirmation number (or swipe your credit card so it reads your name) and pick the option to print boarding passes. Your boarding number is the same as if you had printed the boarding pass when you checked in.

If you are checking luggage, you can print your boarding pass during the check luggage process. It is easy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter