Southwest Promo

PACVII

Future former Disney employee
Does anyone have any southwest promo's? looking to try and save a few $$ on airfare. . .

Get $25 off your Southwest RT flight (to/from Florida) Get $25 off your Southwest RT flight (to/from Florida)
Invite someone to Florida and after they open the invite they get a coupon code by email for $25 off a round-trip travel on Southwest Airlines.

http://www.visitflorida.com/share/

Here is a transcript of the email ...that I received
Quote :
Use this code to book a roundtrip Wanna Get Away fare on southwest.com and receive $25 off. Purchase must be made between April 1, 2010 and August 1, 2010 for travel June 1, 2010 through December 1, 2010.

Coupon email from SWA arrives in 3-5 days, so 10 minute email addresses won't work and please be patient. I got a code for each person in my family to use. I will just book separately for each of us.See More
Share a Little Sunshine
www.visitflorida.com

People are saying that the one code you receive is taking $25 off each ticket in your party AND they were able to use it for other locations besides just Florida.

I can verify that one code worked 5 people on my reservation. I was so happy cause now I have a $90 credit since I rebooked. Plus we are all on the same reservation..

Has anyone been able to use ticketless travel funds and the promotion code for the same purchase?

Yes I did . You put the coupon code before you even select flights and then do as you usually would with any payment. I would ticktless travel as I cancelled and rebooked

Hi Stacy!

Are you saying that you got $25 off of each ticket even though you booked them all at the same time?

I just called Southwest and the agent asked her supervisor about the coupon code and she said it would only be a $25 discount off of the total fare.

I sooo hope that you are right!

I want to go ahead and book and I was planning to buy each ticket separately (because I have 4 codes) but I'm so nervous about purchasing them one at a time.

Help?

:worship:

Ok...I'm answering myself. :goodvibes

I just bought 4 tickets with one code and it takes 12.50 off of each ticket each way, if that makes sense.

We're good to go! :thumbsup2

I saved $100. :yay:

Ok...I'm answering myself. :goodvibes

I just bought 4 tickets with one code and it takes 12.50 off of each ticket each way, if that makes sense.

We're good to go! :thumbsup2

I saved $100. :yay:

Good for you!! Bleuwater, Now please DON"T call southwest back and let them know that because I haven't gotten my code yet and I don't want them to fix it before then if it's in error!!!:rotfl2:

its not good for the time we are going - September 3 to 15...

Blackout dates apply July 1, 2010 through July 5, 2010, September 2, 2010 through September 7, 2010, and November 22, 2010 through November 29, 2010. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply.

any others?

I used only 1 code to get $100 of our reservation for 4 RT last night.

I also used another code and priced a trip from Phoenix to Omaha and it took $100 of a RT for 4.

If anyone has an extra code, I'd greatly appreciate it! I requested mine today and will pass it along when it arrives, but would love to book before our fares increase. Thanks in advance!

PMe me or email jenniferkaufman@me.com. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter