• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southwest Prices This Year To Disney

Has anyone tried flying into Tampa? I've heard that you can often get a much better deal if you don't fly into Orlando. Of course that would only work if you plan to rent a car.

I booked out of Kansas City last month for a trip in Sept. Paid 1788 for 5 round trip non stop either way (Live in Liberty area too for those that posted). It was 179 each way per person. Has gone up about 5 bucks a ticket since.

Because of fuel prices i wanted top get locked in. In 2009 we went and spent less than 150 per person round trip on AirTran.

I would expect the worst and hope for the best.

Is it possible to earn two free roundtrip flights when you sign up for the credit card for both me and my wife so we could get four roundtrip flights?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter