• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southwest Online Check in W/Layover

**Stephanie**

Mouseketeer
Hello!

We have always flown SW direct from Cleveland to Orlando (and back) but as of our RETURN date, SW no longer offers nonstop.....Lucky us will have a layover in Chicago on the way home.
When I go to check in ONLINE at the 24 hour mark, will it give me boarding passes for both my Orlando to Chicago and then Chicago to Cleveland or will I have to log in again at the 24 hour mark for the time my layover from Chicago to Cleveland departs?

Hope this makes sense! :worship::dance3::worship:

When you check in 24 hours before your first flight, you will get your boarding passes for both your initial flight and the connecting flight. This means you'll get a few hours head start over anyone starting in Midway on check in for the the second flight. Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter