Southwest -- Not a good Boarding # -- Is there hope?

This is what happen to me this evening. I purchased EBCI for both legs of my trip when I purchased the fares in February. I ended up with B47, B48, and B49. We fly out tomorrow (Saturday) to PIT.
I doubt there are many business class passengers. I think everybody now purchases EBCI.

I would contact SW to be sure your EBCI was processed. I got A26 on my last flight MCO-PIT in May. I have read cases where it dropped off the system. if it did, you should get a refund.

More people are buying EBCI but more people are only buying 1 and saving seats.

I would contact SW to be sure your EBCI was processed. I got A26 on my last flight MCO-PIT in May. I have read cases where it dropped off the system. if it did, you should get a refund.

More people are buying EBCI but more people are only buying 1 and saving seats.
Thanks! I did try calling tonight and was told that it does not guarantee an A boarding position, but does guarantee early check in. They gave me a number for customer service to call on Monday. This is my worst boarding position in the 8 years of Disney trips. Our flight down we had A16, A17 and A18.

I think I may switch back to flying during the week. Funny thing is, Latrobe/Arnold Palmer airport is so much closer to home, but I don't care for the flight times or all the extra fees.

Thanks! I did try calling tonight and was told that it does not guarantee an A boarding position, but does guarantee early check in. They gave me a number for customer service to call on Monday. This is my worst boarding position in the 8 years of Disney trips. Our flight down we had A16, A17 and A18.

I think I may switch back to flying during the week. Funny thing is, Latrobe/Arnold Palmer airport is so much closer to home, but I don't care for the flight times or all the extra fees.

I'm flying on Saturday October 22 & 29, we'll see. I bought my ticket the day they came out with EBCI. Those numbers just don't seem right. I could see a low B but a high B? I would ask the people in front of you if they bought EBCI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter