Southwest lower fares - YEAH!

bigmama67

DIS Veteran
Just excited that I have a (big whopping) $22 credit on Southwest for my Arizona trip...not bad that the airfare went down from $144 to $129 (though a bit of the discount is eaten up by the taxes). It's a start for our Florida trip next year! Every little bit helps, right?

:thumbsup2

Thank you! Just got a $44 credit . . . don't know if we'll ever use it but it's there just in case.

Keep looking. My fare between March and May of this year dropped 3 times and i ended up with a $200 credit for the two of us.

Did you call and ask for a credit? Our flight went down about $55 and I would love to have credit for that.

Glad you were able to get a credit. All month our rates have been dropping all around our dates but not on our dates unfortunately. We are pretty much locked in to having to fly there and back on Saturdays so I'm not hopeful, but still checking anyway. Would love to snag a lower rate on the trip there and even more I'd love to snag a better time slot (than 8:00 AM) at even the same price on return trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter