Southwest Has Done it Again! July Travellers-Take Note!!!

$34.00 one way from Los Angeles to Omaha brings an ENTIRE new meaning to the word INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you SO MUCH for posting this!!! Our wedding is in WDW in July and throughout the day we called our guests that we knew were flying. We saved our guests a combined total of over $2700 so far!!!!!! The ones who had already booked were unable to get a credit card credit, but hey, Southwest credit for a future flight is just as good :) The only stipulation was that it had to be used within a year.

Thank you again SO MUCH!!!!!

Now if I could just get them to fly out of Charleston, SC we'd be in great shape!!! ;)

BethR----Thanks for your help. I snagged a R/T from LA to Phoenix for $68.00 and another R/T from Phoenix to Nashville for $168.00.

Total with taxes, security fees and the like came to approximately $270.00, saving me some $130.00 vs. flying on any of the majors, such as American & Northwest.

On top of that, those two R/T trips will be my first two trips towards snagging a FREE R/T ticket to ANYWHERE they fly once you've purchased eight or ten R/T trips (not sure which) on their best-on-the-planet-and-ridiculously easy website!!!!!!!!!!!!

Book just EIGHT R/Ts on their VERY easy website and you get a free ticket to ANYWHERE they fly; that's easily the BEST frequent flyer program out there.

I should also add that you're entitled to a FREE R/T on Southwest to any of their destinations once you've purchased EIGHT R/Ts on their VERY easy website.

That's the best frequent flyer plan out there.

Seems fishy to me....$34 fares for my flight time listed as "unavailable" yesterday morning when I booked, now suddenly its available?? Question, I paid used a Ticketless Travel credit. There was about $5 left on the credit I used. Can I get the $25 or so difference credited back to me?

Can't believe we just booked with southwest.:rotfl2: we were set to drive to wdw from NH (like we did last summer) this summer sale rate was to good to pass up. All 5 of us are flying for $525 total :love:
never thought we'd be able to afford to fly :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter