Southwest good fare!

DebraK

Earning My Ears
Hi, I have been watching the Southwest site
for Airfare in Jan. from Louisville to TPA (I dont mind the drive to WDW)
went down $100 more. I got a fare of $336 for 4 persons round trip.That is about $84
per person.I am pretty thrilled!!! Now I need a good deal on car rental!Just a head up
for anyone watching Southwest fares from the mid-west to Fl.
Debbie-Indiana

I also got a great deal on southwest, 366 for the 3 of us. Not as good as yours but i am not complaining. When are you going? I am going at the end March-April.

Have fun.:)

Hi, We are leaving Jan 19 to the 26.So it is right around the corner.
I had watched Southwest for many months now and had intended to
drive but.... with the low fare I snagged it was too good to pass up.
Much better than the 16 hr drive we would have had. Glad you got in on the low fares too.
I just love a deal!!!!! Have a great time!!!! Debbie-Indiana

Leaving on 12/14 - will be 1st trip on Southwest. $466 round trip (non-stop) for 4 people from Norfolk to Orlando.

Lou

Just curious, but I'm checking prices on SW and I got a price of $369 for three people leaving on Sun the16th. Small print says this does not include Passenger Facility Charges of up to $9 and Fed Excise tax of $3 per flight segment. (one stop) Do the prices you are mentioning include these amounts? If so, how much is the Pass. Fac. Charges? Or does this vary by airport?
BTW This is Cleveland to TPA, the difference between MCO and TPA makes it worth the hour and so drive!

Southwest usually advertises fares without tax. My post included taxes. Our round trip price from Norfolk to Orlando was $97.50 + $12.82 tax + $6.00 airport fee or $117 total. They even had a fare for $99 total but had only one seat at that price.

One key to getting a great price on Southwest is to monitor their website for the "featured" city each week. Prices to or from
the featured city are very good.

Lou

:p

WOW we are going over Feb break and my mom had non refundable tix form a cancelled trip that she gave us and our fare ended up being outrageous! She couldnt get any dicounts becaus eof the tiem we are going :( You all got some amazing rates!

this is what my ticketless ticket says

Base Fare $ 51.16 U.S. Taxes$ 6.84 PFC$ 3.00 Passenger(s) Total $ 183.00
Internet Special

This is for one way and for 3 of us. The total for the 3 of us round trip was $366. I hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter