Southwest fliers

Dopey Sharon

Proud Mimi of our first grandchild, Lily
Can anyone tell me how much airfare was around Easter (Wednesday-Monday Easter weekend) in the past?

We will be flying out of Philly.

Do they normally offer the cheaper fare...starting at $69, at this time of year or, because it's Easter, charge more?

Right now, I'm looking at $725 for two roundtrip tickets on USAirways. A little more than I would like to pay, but if that's the going fare for this time of year, I have no choice. Spirit is higher, so is AirTran. USA3000 is the cheapest, but the times don't work for us.

that price seems high to me, i don't like philly at all so i try the others,tma or hooters (i know) or atlantic city or like i said newark,,maybe 1 of them will be cheaper? if you use expedia(i think or was it travelocity, 1 of them), you can choose a airport from 80 miles away, and that might be a help..

Oh Gee,
I paid more for Easter last year then I did for Christmas. But that was flying to West Palm from Philly.
I think it will be the same for Orlando.
The price sounds right. I paid around 1600 for 4. Christmas again this year I'm looking at 1200 for 5. Must be becasue of spring breaks.

Philly has always had the cheapest fares for us.(from Jersey too)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter