Southwest end of August???

minniemomof3

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know when Southwest will open their flights for end of August, right now it is only bookable until the 9th.

I found Airtran for my dates for $999 for five people but I am not crazy about the times and prefer Southwest cancellation policy. Can't decide whether to book Airtran or wait for Southwest to open?

Thank you! I will definitely wait. Do I have to wait until the morning, or do you think I can see the dates at midnight?

It's open now, at 6:13, only goes up to Sept. 27th, which doesn't really seem very far. Oh well. :confused3

I am trying to book my return flight from Orlando to Manchester, NH on August 21st and keep getting the message:
"Published scheduled service between (Orlando - MCO) and (Manchester - MHT) will be discontinued on 08/09/2013. Please select an alternate date or choose another origination/destination. Please visit the Southwest Airlines interactive route map for alternate choices."
What is going on :confused3

I am trying to book my return flight from Orlando to Manchester, NH on August 21st and keep getting the message:
"Published scheduled service between (Orlando - MCO) and (Manchester - MHT) will be discontinued on 08/09/2013. Please select an alternate date or choose another origination/destination. Please visit the Southwest Airlines interactive route map for alternate choices."

I am getting the same error message. I tried two different departing airports and three different arrival airports and got same message. Must be a problem on their end. UGGGGG!!!

Fares aren't showing up but the routes should be there. Go to search schedule and you can see if your route is still there.

I called SW and the agent said that they haven't loaded all of the fares yet and to wait 30 minutes! UG!!

Yes, getting the same error from Albany to MCO. I also tried big airports...Boston to lax, same problem.
So, deep breath! They're not really discontinuing! It's a glitch error while they upload the fares!

I am getting the same error message. I tried two different departing airports and three different arrival airports and got same message. Must be a problem on their end. UGGGGG!!!

Oh thank goodness!!!

I just came in here to post a "OH NO!!!!!!" post because I am getting the same message from Buffalo to Orlando.
I really like Southwest and was going to have a tantrum if they didn't serve MCO anymore:rotfl:

I guess we wait. I am really hoping rates are better than Jetblue or it's Airtran for us.

I just logged in to check prices in Aug for MHT to MCO and got the same error. I had a moment of :faint: then I hopped over here. I knew you guys would be on top of things! :thumbsup2

I am getting the same message with our airport and Sept. dates. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

Oh thank goodness!!!

I just came in here to post a "OH NO!!!!!!" post because I am getting the same message from Buffalo to Orlando.
I really like Southwest and was going to have a tantrum if they didn't serve MCO anymore:rotfl:

I guess we wait. I am really hoping rates are better than Jetblue or it's Airtran for us.

Lol, talk about tantrums! I have no good alternative! SW is the only one that flies direct from Albany! Everyone else costs more, makes one or two stops and takes ALL day, I'd have to drive 2 hours to another airport or just drive my butt down to Disney!

OMG! I got the same error message from MKE to MCO and MDW to MCO. I was freaking out!:scared1:

I hope they get it together soon, I want to go to Disney!:rotfl2:

Still having problems....I wish they would hurry up and fix it! I need to know what those prices are!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter