SouthWest Ding! Question

Free4Life11

DIS Veteran
I just downloaded and installed it. For starters, I've never once heard it "ding." Does it even do that? Anyways, I clicked on the special offer and it said:

Omaha to Chicago Midway for $32!
- Fare is valid for travel September 1 through October 31, 2005 only

But when I click on "Book Now," the only dates in the drop down box are Aug. 29th - Sep. 4th. Is Ding! only for lats minute fares?

Im not sure about the booking part because I have not booked yet with ding, still waiting for late November Dings. I can say that I have never heard the "ding" sound either. Someone posted that you would hear it, but I never have. :confused3

Go back to the top of the Ding page and click on the calendar and chose your dates. Then click on the book it now. you just clicked on book in now before entering your dates in the top box. :earsgirl: Hope this helps.

It does make the sound, but only when the offer firsts pops up. I've booked several flights--just booked one today!! Like above post says, you enter the dates first, then scroll down to the fare you want. You can adjust the dates if needed on the next page.

Remember that if you already have a flight booked and DING! offers a lower fare, you can cancel your existing flight and rebook using Ticketless Travel Funds. I saved $68 within the last week doing this. I now have $139 to use for future flights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter